Xcela is in the business of:
Xcela for today
Flexible and cost effective energy solutions for Canada.
- Current Topics
- Power Factor
- Energy Efficiency Programs
- Energy Management
- Billing Management
- Electricity Market Links:
- Natural Gas Market Links:
- Natural Gas Price - US - History (Monthly)
- Natural Gas Price - US - History (Weekly)
- Natural Gas Price - US - History (Daily)
- Natural Gas Price - US - Futures (Monthly)
- Natural Gas Prices Canada
- Weekly Natural Gas Storage Report
- Natural Gas Rig Count
- Rig Count
- Weather Canada
- Weather USA
- Natural Gas Price Canada Forward Curve
- Natural Gas Price Canada - Strips
- Power factor and Power Quality Market Links:
- Energy Efficiency Programs are initiatives that lower your consumption of electricity (KWH) and gas (CM or GJ).
Many of these programs are supported by generous grants by various levels of government.
- Measures the consumption and other characteristics of energy for the purpose of distributing the costs to those who actually consume
it and other purposes such as quality control, preventive maintenance, safety, etc.
- Covers the automation of the billing, verification, approval and payment cycle. Additionally it may include other items which are not
directly related to consumption but which have a financial impact.