Covers the automation of the billing, verification, approval and payment cycle. Additionally it may include other items which are not directly related to consumption but which have a financial impact.
This can have a wide range of options:
a. Procedural :
- Electronic presentation of bills
- Electronic payment of bills
- Consolidation of Invoices within a single Utility and single payment for all bills.
- Consolidation of Invoices within multiple utilities and single payment for all bills.
- Automated Verification of bills with reports, dashboards and alerts
b. Analytics and Budgeting
c. Computer Generated entries for your ERP system.
Recovery of Utility Deposits
Utilities often obtain deposits from their customers to secure their accounts-receivables. There are specific rules in each jurisdiction which must be complied with. Highly specialized expertise needed in recovering these deposits and making alternate financial arrangements.
Class A Global Adjustment
Global Adjustment is the largest single line-item on the bills of Ontario Customers. Class A Global Adjustment is available to customers whose load exceeds 5 MW ( ~ 45 Million KWH) and can meet specific criteria to shed-load when called upon to do so. Highly specialized expertise is needed in qualifying for Class A Global Adjustment..